Edna Martin Childcare Ministry serves children ages 6-weeks to 5-years. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. We are a faith-based facility with a focus on kindergarten readiness, Bible study, and devotion. Nutritious meals are served throughout the day at no additional charge to families.
Curriculum focuses on the following areas:
- Identifying primary colors
- Identifying shapes
- Identifying numbers 1-20 with concepts (addition and subtraction)
- Counting to 100
- Identifying and writing letters A-Z and their sound
- Reading concepts and reading readiness
- Music, Art, Science, and Social Studies
- Social Skills
- Fine motor skills (penmanship, zipping, buttoning)
- Gross motor skills (throwing, catching)
- Work Habits (listening skills, following routines)
- Self-Reliance (potty training, dressing, brushing teeth)
- Practical skills (writing and saying name)
Our programs provide the following:
Health & Fitness
Christian based learning
What is the enrollment Process?
If you are interested in enrolling or learning more about our preschool program, please call 317-637-3776, ext. 317 to inquire.
contact us for tours and enrollment
To learn more about our childcare program at EMCM please contact Alexandra Hall, Director of Early Childhood Education, at 317-637-3776, ext. 317.
For more information about our programming for School-Aged Youth (Before Care, After Care, Enrichment Camps) at the Leadership & Legacy Campus, please contact Jamie Scott at 317-916-9064.