Edna Martin Childcare Ministry serves children ages 6-weeks to 5-years. We are a faith-based facility with a focus on kindergarten readiness, Bible study, and devotion. Nutritious meals are served throughout the day at no additional charge to families.
We have two locations: At our 2605 East 25th Street facility, we care for 6-week-old to 3-year-old children. And at our brand-new facility at 2259 Ralston Avenue, we care for 3-year-old to 5-year-old children.
Both are open Monday through Friday, 7am-6pm.
Our goals for each child are to enhance kindergarten readiness skills through our enriched learning environment; to promote
family involvement through program activities; and to encourage the development of creativity.
We are Paths-to-Quality Level-3 certified, affordable, and CCDF is accepted.
Call (317) 637-3776 for more info.
For further questions email Jamie Scott at email@example.com.
Curriculum focuses on the following areas:
- Identifying primary colors
- Identifying shapes
- Identifying numbers 1-20 with concepts (addition and subtraction)
- Counting to 100
- Identifying and writing letters A-Z and their sound
- Reading concepts and reading readiness
- Music, Art, Science, and Social Studies
- Social Skills
- Fine motor skills (penmanship, zipping, buttoning)
- Gross motor skills (throwing, catching)
- Work Habits (listening skills, following routines)
- Self-Reliance (potty training, dressing, brushing teeth)
- Practical skills (writing and saying name)
Our programs provide the following:
Health & Fitness
Christian based learning
What is the enrollment Process?
If you are interested in enrolling or learning more about our preschool program, please call 317-637-3776 to inquire.
contact us for tours and enrollment
To learn more about our childcare program at EMCM please contact Jamie Scott at 317-637-3776.
For more information about our programming for School-Aged Youth (Before Care, After Care, Enrichment Camps) at the Leadership & Legacy Campus, please contact Jamie Scott at 317-637-3776.